Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to the World of Me


I'm Andrea, a 20 year old college student, fashion designer that can't sew, artist that can't paint, and photographer without a crazy expensive camera.


Why am I blogging? Well besides the fact that I find myself with the appropriate amount of free time that any college student should have, a few friends have suggested that I try blogging. Warning: If you're not a fan of sarcasm then this is most likely not the blog for you since it will be used in generous quantities.

What to expect? You can expect my opinion on various burning topics that have been rolling around in my brain for a week or two, also there could be the random surprise fashion blog or a music review. Exciting I know!

If you don't like what I have to say? I'll be respectful of everyone's opinions so please be respectful of mine. Derogatory comments are for babies, if you want to have a mature discussion I'm totally open for it otherwise please don't waste my time or yours.

If you have suggestions for blog topics feel free to post them. I love a challenge.

I sincerely hope you enjoy what I have to say and will do my best to entertain you


Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Please talk about how lady gaga is garbage. You know you want to. Also, you should talk about how the bucks are MONEY. So glad you finally started a blog. This will be entertaining :) best fraannn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhhhh! i love it all. already bookmarked on my mac ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know that I can handle the limits on derogatory comments. Gerber baby listens to NO ONE.

    Loved it babe! Love your sarcasm, I will be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artist that can't paint? Designer that can't sew? CLEARLY you were meant to be a writer!!

    ReplyDelete